Auto Enrolment Services
So what do I need to do?
The goverment has intoduced a new law to make it easier for people to save for their retirement. It requires all employers to enrol their workers into a qualifing workplace scheme if they are not already in one. At present, many workers fail to take up valuable pension benefits because they do not make an application to join their employer’s scheme. Automatic enrolment is meant to overcome this.
As an employer you need to;
Decide what your pension policy will be. this is subject to minimum standards. Actually enrol your workers, not just offer a qualifing workplace pension to your workers.
Notify your workers, not just the ones who are eligible to join of their rights within specific timescales.
Keep records and make a declaration to the Pension Regulator, again within set timescales.
You will need to re-enrol some workers around every three years.
Useful Auto Enrolment Services:
- Employers have been using our auto enrolment services since 2013
- We will save you time as we already understand what needs to be done
- We will get ou organised and help you deal with your payroll and pension providers
- We will help you to chose the most suitable workplace pension provider
- We will provide communications for our workers
- We can talk to your workers and explain in simple terms what is happening
- We can complete your Declaration of Compliance with the Pensions Regulator
136 Lightwood Road
Tel: 01298 214 191